trisulam

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Breaking virginity...

Hei,people .This is nantha.Baby boy who's breaking his virginity by entering blogging......My inspiration for blogging is my group mates,wait...Let me introduce my grpmates....kok king,uncle Lim, bunga rose,gaieja, paastly,efenem and kk Ton.....
Wanna be on top....go blogging...So i oso wanna be on top....like uncle lim. He become famous by talking about his tea.....No need to say anything about kok king and efenem, as u guys know they are alrdy famous by blogging.....
actually i have no idea what to write..... can i write about Alagappa's curry powder or about Kervin and his eyes or about mohan and his stomach......i think its enough for today.....see u guys in next post..may be after 20 years.
HeeeEi grp mates at last i got a blog d........ngengenge

1 Comments:

Blogger Kochi said...

oh i applaud with my hands and my feet. Congratulations, welcome to the whiney virtual world of blogging.

December 3, 2008 at 8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home